Surgery-General opening in , Washington.
Eastern Washington-based Health system is seeking a board-certified General Surgeon to join their multi-specialty medical group.
- Seeking experienced General Surgeon in Eastern Washington - Tri-Cities
- Hospital Employed position
- Accepts J1 & H1-B Visas
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience and lead the surgery service line and medical directorship of a Trauma Program for a Level III trauma designation.
- Qualifications include previous involvement with the education and teaching of medical students and residents.
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- Located in the Tri-Cities of eastern Washington
- Near Yakima, WA