Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in , Pennsylvania.
Join progressive FQHC with 19 offices in Northeastern Pennsylvania. They operate primary care, dental, women?s health, and behavioral health services, along with specialty practices in surgery and neurology. It has more than a dozen outpatient offices across Wayne, Pike, Lackawanna, and Susquehanna counties. Due to community growth and demand, they are adding a Geriatric Medicine physician to their group.
- Work in Federally Qualified Health Center
- Clinic open Monday to Thursday 9 AM-5 PM, Friday by appointment
- Position would be 75% nursing home/ 25% Clinic
- Replace semi-retiring physicians with the mostly geriatric panels.
- Candidates could see patients of all ages when working in the clinic.
- Solid Salary
- Excellent benefits including, malpractice, health, dental, vision, 403b, CME, vacation, etc.
- Immigration waiver eligibility and immigration assistance
- This Pennsylvania community is located 30 miles northeast of Scranton in a rural area that provides many recreational opportunities,
- such as boating, fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing, biking, skateboarding, and rafting.
- 2.5 hours to NYC, 2.75 hours to Philadelphia