Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Washington.
Join a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with 40 providers, multiple locations, and a family medicine residency program. They have an opportunity available for a Director of their Senior Care Program in Yakima, Washington.
- Group is looking for a Director of Senior Care Program.
- Monday - Friday practice - ability to adjust the schedule when needed.
- The candidate will primarily work in a nursing home setting.
- Managing APPs will be a part of your responsibilities.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- A candidate with a geriatric fellowship would be preferred but not required.
- Leading compensation in the $200K range with comprehensive benefits including malpractice, health 5 weeks vacation/CME, $3,500 CME, etc.
- Federal loan repayment available.
About Yakima, Washington
Nestled in south-central Washington State, the beautiful Yakima Valley is known worldwide for its bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and the region's award-winning wines are served at the finest restaurants around the world. Fragrant orchards as far as the eye can see, and sunshine more than 300 days a year makes Yakima Valley rated as one of the nation's most desirable places to live, work and play.
Yakima and Kittitas counties are located in central Washington within a few hour's drive of Seattle, Portland, and Spokane. Both are excellent places to live, raise a family, and enjoy the beautiful amenities of the Pacific Northwest.