Ophthalmology opening in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Glaucoma Specialist - Green Bay, WI BayCare Clinic has an exceptional opportunity for a new Glaucoma Specialist
to join an established high-volume, multi-specialty practice. Are quality outcomes, patient collaboration, community engagement, and building a positive culture vital to you? You would be in good company at BayCare Clinic.
Enjoy working with sub-specialty partners in the largest Ophthalmology practice north of Milwaukee with an on-site surgery center, professional support staff, excellent facilities and equipment providing state-of-the-art care to a referral area that spans 36,000 square miles.
At BayCare Clinic Eye Specialists you would enjoy:
- A 70-year-old established practice with a great reputation and strong patient referral base
- Practicing with collaborative and supportive partners
- A generous compensation package with guaranteed income plus productivity
- Outstanding support from dedicated leadership and clinical staff members
- Associates are regarded as a future partner upon starting with our group. We offer a 2-year partnership track with an opportunity to buy into a unique, profitable, physician-hospital partnership.
- Strong community ties, including established relationships with local optometrists
- Annual CME allowance
As a partner of BayCare Clinic you would enjoy:
- Successful, democratic, and dynamic group comprised of 19 specialties
- Physician-owned practice including hospital ownership
- Excellent earning potential, built in referral base
- Clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
- Malpractice coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Retirement plan with generous employer matching contribution
Living in Green Bay, Wisconsin you would enjoy:
- Urban, Suburban, and rural living options
- Solid economic base, low cost of living, great quality of life
- Small town friendliness, with excellent education systems
- Quick access to Milwaukee (just over an hour drive) and Chicago (2.5-hour drive)
- Enjoy four seasons, wide variety of outdoor activities
We are searching for a partner who would be:
- Board certified/board eligible Ophthalmology
- Fellowship trained Retina Surgery
- Licensed in the State of Wisconsin or willing to obtain license
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply