Allied Universal , North America s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Location: San Mateo, CA
Part Time Day Shift (32 hours)
Hourly Rate: $28.00
Schedule: Saturday - Tuesday 7:00AM - 3:00PM
Requirements: Driver's License, 1+ year GSOC/SOC experience within the last 24 months, Speak, Read, Write Fluent English, Proficient in working with Computers, Knowledge of Lenel or CCURE access control systems
Allied Universal is hiring a GSOC Intelligence Specialist. The Intelligence Specialist must use the full range of intelligence community sources and products to identify/assess threats to the organization/sector, prepare studies and assessments of threats, potential threats, and threat-related trends using sophisticated collection/research methodologies, and work with customized targeting infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities. The Intelligence Specialist works closely with open-source intelligence, grey literature, law enforcement, and social media. Specialist should be able to compile all- source data from multiple databases and source repositories to develop representations of areas of interest or specific locations related to a target or subject of study. Additionally, The Intelligence Specialist must contribute to analytical intelligence reports, graphics, and briefings and develop and present all-source analysis products. Products will be generated in response to requests for information or by initiative.
- Collaborate and liaise with government and private sector intelligence organizations to collate the essential information to develop and provide a comprehensive risk profile to business landscape
- Responsible for mentoring and management of team members; proof and edit work product; provide additional analysis/augment reports
- Collaborate and review all submitted analytical and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, research, investigative sufficiency, and professional quality; edit and correct, as necessary and disseminate to decision makers
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in intelligence at the local, state, or federal level
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Associate s Degree in criminal justice, science, or statistical discipline
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: .