Hematology opening in Casa Grande, Arizona. Come live and practice in this Arizona city that puts Phoenix and Tucson within easy reach. In fact, Casa Grande has become a bedroom community for many of those employed in both of the larger cities. You will have access to some of Arizona's finest terrain for every kind of outdoor activity the Southwest can offer. This modern city has a lovely preserved and enriched downtown, intriguing historical sites, dining venues, museums, popular shopping, and theaters.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Jim Rowinski at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including a medical benefits for physician and family members
- Well-established private group network
- Solo role, will need experience
- Have the autonomy to set the clinic up to your liking, will be a combo of hematology and oncology
- Monday through Friday work schedule plus call with assistance available
- Full staff support and see 18 to 20 patients per day
- Great climate to enjoy the outdoor amenities all year long
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail