Hematology/Oncology opening in Helena, Montana. Hematology Oncology Opportunity - Helena, MT (Between Yellowstone & Glazier National Park - Boundless Outdoor Adventure) Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountain Front, St. Peter's Health is a progressive, independent regional health care system in Helena, Montana's state capital. We provide inpatient care in our 99-bed regional medical center and our 24-bed behavioral health unit. Our services also include outpatient primary care /specialty clinics, ambulance services, rehabilitation care and urgent care facilities.
We are proud to share that our long-standing cancer center is now an affiliate of the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah. We are recruiting a Hem/Onc to join our cancer care team. Our cancer center boasts:
- - Commission on Cancer Accredited
- - Patient satisfaction in the 95th percentile
- - A radiation and medical oncology center, featuring a Linear Accelerator and 22 chemo chairs
- - Three oncology nurse navigators, all staff RNs are OCN certified and a dedicated cancer center pharmacist and social worker
- - Located within the Regional Medical Center for ease of access to laboratory, imaging, and inpatient care (covered by a team of hospitalists)
We're committed to our patients and our 1,700 employees:
- We were named one of the top 100 community hospitals by the Chartis Center for Rural Health (2021).
- We were recognized as one of the favorite places to work in Helena (2021).
- We recently completed a $9 million surgical suite/central processing remodel and expansion (2020).
- We opened a dedicated, physician-led outpatient Wound Care Center (2020).
- We launched a community paramedicine and mobile crisis response team (behavioral health) program to provide care outside our walls to improve the well-being of our community (2020).
Helena is an outdoor mecca. Five lakes, three golf courses, and a ski resort are just outside town. You won't spend much time in your car (the average commute time is under 12 minutes). Still, you have plenty of opportunities to put in the miles by foot or bike with 70+ miles of trails accessible from many places in town, including our historic downtown, our main campus and maybe your own backyard.
If you want to get out of town, we're located between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, and you can make it to either after work on Friday for a weekend get-away. Helena also is home to an airport, with direct flights to multiple western and mid-western destinations. With around 60,000 residents, the Helena-area school system is exceptional, the arts are thriving, and the outdoors are calling.
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply