NaphCare has an exceptional opportunity for a Hemodialysis RN to join our healthcare team in Tucson, AZ
This position is located at the Arizona Department of Corrections- Tucson
. This position provides chronic hemodialysis care and treatment, develops nursing plans involving assessment, planning and implementation, evaluation, training, and education; communicates with the physician and other members of the healthcare team to interpret, adjust and complete patient care plans and assists in research studies. The Hemodialysis RN provides safe, effective delivery of age-specific patient care as overseen in compliance with standards and regulations.
Must hold and maintain a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the state of employment, as well as a valid CPR certification, with a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience as a Hemodialysis Staff RN in a healthcare setting, with correctional healthcare experience preferred.
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge of policies and procedures related to the position.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform technical skills including patient treatment, water treatment facility and emergency procedures.
- Assist with and perform all procedures of safe operation, disinfection, and inventory control according to policy, manufacturer recommendation, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Assume administrative duties under direction.
- Additional duties and specific projects as assigned.
If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different. NaphCare professionals are important partners of the NaphCare family, working together to provide quality care in a rewarding work environment.