Clark James Homecare are rated good by CQC. We are looking for caring and compassionate people to join our Care Team in Norwich.
As a member of the team you will make a real difference delivering care to older adults in this community, you do not need previous experience as full training and care and support will be provided by supportive manager.
As a home care assistant working for us you will be also cared for by us - we will in return offer you
- Excellent rates of pay from £10.50 to £13.00 per hour
- Full training and ongoing support
- The chance to improve your career opportunities
- Mileage paid.
- Free Uniform
- Employee referral bonus programmes
Who would make an ideal care assistant?
We are looking for people with the following attributes;
- Kind, caring and compassionate and would care for people like your own family.
- A good listener who is patient and understanding.
- A happy 'people person' who wants to make a difference to someone's life.
- Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, medication, social inclusion, companionship, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have either a driving Licence or depending upon your area, the ability and willingness to use public transport (as appropriate). The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (DBS).
Clark James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from protected characteristics candidates and LGBTQI candidates.