Family Practice-With OB opening in Atlanta, Georgia.
An inpatient health center in the Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team. Atlanta is known for its lush greenery and receives four distinct seasons, with summers rarely exceeding 100 degrees. The city has a diverse population and vibrant arts and music scenes, including large amounts of street art. Atlanta also has a subway system and a large biking population, making it easy to get around the city.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Primary Care
- Board Status: BC required (or truly BE in between re-certs)
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: Must have 2+ years exp (no new grads)
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Schedule 4x10
- 6p-7p is dedicated admin time compensated
- 1 weekend/month (both Sat & Sun- don t work two weekdays during that week- still 4 days/week))
- Required to work 3 holidays/year
- 1 of 3 holidays will be a major holiday (New Year/Xmas/Thanksgiving)
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !