As a Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim health, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner (NP):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance - PRN
- Daily Pay option available
- One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will:
- Perform bedside palliative care patient/family evaluation and assist with diagnosis, treatment and management of acute and chronic health conditions.
- Consult with palliative care physician or designees as needed, inform primary physician of services provided and collaborate with other physicians as needed.
- Prescribe medications including controlled substances to the extent delegated and licensed.
- Prepare and maintain accurate patient records, charts and documents to support sound medical practice and reimbursement for services provided
To qualify to be Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) with us:
- Licensure: Current license Advanced Practice Nurse and Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Controlled Substance license
- Hospice or Palliative care experience preferred
At Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable - that's why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.