Hospitalist opening in Dalton, Georgia. Hospitalist Opportunity - Dalton, GA (North Georgia Mountains, Short Drive to Atlanta and Chattanooga) May Consider H1B Visa Candidate
Hamilton Health Care System and the Hamilton Medical Center
(HMC) are actively recruiting a Hospitalist
to join their team of outstanding providers.
Here is an overview of the Hospitalist
Hamilton Health Care System
- Highly competitive compensation package
- 20K yearly incentive compensation
- Sign-on up to 25K and relocation up to 15K
- Primary service area 250,000
- Flexible scheduling, 12-hour shifts
- ER staff are first responders to Code Blue
- Only procedure requested is Central Line Placement but not required
- Extensive specialty coverage, co-manage orthopedic and neurosurgery patients
is a not for profit, fully united system of care serving the northwest Georgia region. Hamilton Medical Center
, is a 255-bed regional acute-care hospital which offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including award-winning, accredited stroke, chest pain centers, Peeples Cancer Institute and Anna Shaw Children's Institute. Known for its advanced care and personalized service, Hamilton Health Care System
offers innovative treatment options in state-of-the-art facilities while maintaining a compassionate, friendly and tranquil healing environment.
If you re looking to live in a family friendly community with excellent schools,
this opportunity should interest you. I hope I have the chance to tell you more about this wonderful position.
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply