Jitjatjo connects people with gig-work opportunities in foodservice and hospitality at notable hotels, restaurants, event venues, stadiums, and more!
With Flex by Jitjatjo, easily access hourly, temp, and part-time jobs near you with Instant Pay*.
Catering Servers provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire event process and assist with many operational tasks in the banquet area.
Why work with Jitjatjo?
- Apply once then get invited to work hourly jobs near you
- Be in control of when and where you work by setting weekly availability that fits your busy schedule
- Instant Pay^ for every shift you crush
- Explore different employers, skills, and career paths
- Join our rapidly growing community and lean on us for support when you need it
- We will onboard you for multiple roles if you have the skills. You will be able to change your daily work atmosphere.
- Temp-to-Perm: Demonstrating your skills, reliability and passion could see you offered a full-time position with benefits.
- As a W2 employee of Jitjatjo, you are eligible to receive overtime pay, worker's compensation, sick pay, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 6 months-1 years of experience in your skillset
- Have a smartphone with a data plan
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Ability to multitask and remain professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- Be familiar with the event's menu and specials to make recommendations and answer questions.
- Take customer orders and make adjustments as needed.
- Serve food and drinks to guests quickly through various dining styles (i.e. buffet, plated, passed, family-style).
- Pour and refill guest beverages throughout the service.
- Remove used dishware and maintain a tidy table for guests while dining.
- Work with fellow teammates (i.e. bussers, bartenders, captains, runners, chefs) to ensure all of the guest's needs are met in a timely manner.
- Remain positive and friendly when responding to customer complaints or issues.
- Assist with setup, breakdown, prepping tables, the dining areas, and ensuring items are stocked.
- Adhere to the dress code, appearance, and grooming standards specified by management.
*Instant Pay is conditional on the achievement of performance criteria, a current/active and supported debit card, a supported tax profile, and approval of hours worked. Certain gigs may require additional time to verify worker hours and in such cases, payment may take longer to process