Infectious Disease opening in , Texas.
A multi-specialty group located in southwestern Houston adding full-time inpatient Infectious Diseases specialist due to growth in the community.
- 100% inpatient practice setting
- Will see 20 patients daily between two hospitals
- Every third-weekend call covers three hospitals all in Sugarland
- No clinical responsibilities
- Must be BC/BE
- Texas licensed a plus
- Both experienced and upcoming fellow grads are encouraged to apply.
- Employed position with base salary, production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, 15 days vacation/CME with expenses, and more.
Sugar Land is a city in Fort Bend County, Texas, United States, located in the southwestern part of the Houston - The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area. Located about 19 miles southwest of downtown Houston, Sugar Land is a populous suburban municipality centered around the junction of Texas State Highway 6 and U.S. Route 59. Beginning in the 19th century, the present-day Sugar Land area was home to a large sugar plantation situated in the fertile floodplain of the Brazos River. Following the consolidation of local plantations into Imperial Sugar Company in 1908, Sugar Land grew steadily as a company town and incorporated as a city in 1959. Since then, Sugar Land has grown rapidly alongside other edge cities around Houston, with large-scale development of master-planned communities contributing to population swells since the 1980s.