HR Coordinator - Worksop - 1 year FTC - Excellent Flexible Working - Salary Market Competitive Your new roleI am really pleased to be working with a leading food manufacturer, to support them on a number of HR Opportunities. I am currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join their Shared Services Team. The role will be based at their Worksop site where they offer excellent flexible working options with only 1 day a week needing to be in the office. The shared service team supports all of the world-class manufacturing, distribution and corporate sites with over 13,000 employees. You will be welcomed by an excellent team of HR Professionals and be provided with thorough training within your first 4 weeks. Your role will be to provide a comprehensive transactional and advisory support service to all colleagues and line managers.
- Administer all relevant HR systems to ensure accuracy of information that meets the needs of the business and audit requirements
- Responsible for timely completion of new starters, employment/personal changes, leaver information and absence management including letters to employees, capturing data in HR systems and filing
- Generating data in a format readily available for managers to review, monitor trends and support best practice
- Maintain a high standard of work and contribute to continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeedThis is a 1 year FTC role.This role is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional looking to gain experience in a fast-paced HR service and develop their career. I am looking for a HR professional with experience working at admin level or above. You must have excellent administration skills and be confident working with systems and excel.
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Ability to prioritise high volumes of work to set deadlines
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Proactive approach with ability to take initiative
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Flexible working - 1 day per week in the office
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Private healthcare & life cover
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share-save scheme
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.