Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Alabama.
We are hiring physicians for offices in Huntsville, AL.
This primary care platform is challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible, and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. This organization is on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
- Across the country, members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!)
- The practice model is designed to see fewer patients each day (14-16) and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, with a team-based approach for the support needed to offer continuous care to patients.
- You will manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs, conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits.
- Offering attractive guaranteed salary and benefits designed to aid your health and wellness!
- Added perks you won't find with other groups including sabbatical after years 5 and 10.
- Flexible hours working Monday - Friday with choice of a four-day workweek.
- No Call, No Weekends.
About Huntsville, Alabama
Huntsville is ranked one of the most desirable cities in the US for its livability and cost of living and is one of the fastest-growing cities in America. It boasts an excellent public school system, entertainment scene, and is perfectly located for trips to Nashville, Lake Martin, North Georgia Mountains, and Atlanta.