Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in , Nevada.
We are scheduling interviews with this well-established practice of four OB/GYN physicians bringing on another due to patient demand.
- You will have a busy practice on day one
- Call schedule of 1:6
- Very attractive salary with excellent potential and full benefits package.
- Negotiable signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Well managed and experienced support staff make the clinic run smoothly
- Top-quality resources, staff, equipment, and protocols
Las Vegas is a city with mystic qualities - the dazzling lights and glittering resorts where more than 35 million pleasure-seeking tourists visit every year. Beyond tourism, it is a southwestern metropolitan area that is home to 1.4 million people - a place with excellent schools, beautiful parks, wonderful shopping, and quiet neighborhoods populated by people from every state in the union. Jobs are plentiful, thanks to a booming local economy and a pro-business environment in which companies do not pay corporate income, franchise, inventory, or unitary taxes. The cost of living in Las Vegas is lower than in other comparable U.S. cities, in part because of the absence of any personal income tax. The people are friendly, the climate is healthy and there's something fun to do every night of the week. Every new year brings new schools, new roads, and new health care facilities to meet the needs of a growing population.