Infectious Disease opening in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Infectious Disease Opportunity - Pine Bluff, AR (30 Min From Little Rock, Family Friendly, Great Schools)
Accepts J1 & H1B Visa
A dedicated physician with a strong work ethic will find significant income potential and unlimited opportunity for growth. If you are looking for a site to practice medicine where the need is great and you want build a practice very quickly please consider finding out more about what we have to offer. Plus, Arkansas is a beautiful state offering a great climate, great food, and lots of outdoor adventure!
This Infectious Disease opportunity offers:
About our hospital:
- Highly competitive compensation package with annual productivity incentive potential
- Excellent benefits including paid medical malpractice
- Relocation dollars
- CME dollars
- Sign on bonus
- Education loan assistance
- No call obligation (no call after 5pm or weekends)
- 80% inpatient with 20% outpatient
- Stipend to help with expenses during residency/fellowship training
- Operating 265 beds and servicing 11 counties in Southeast Arkansas reaching a population of 225,000
- Level III Trauma Center, 19 ICU beds, 14 surgery suites
- Staff of 120 physicians, offer 27 specialties, and own and operate 12 specialty clinics, 4 family practice clinics, 1 urgent care facility , and manage 1 large multi- location Family Practice clinic
- Affiliation with University of Arkansas Medical Sciences (UAMS), in that we have a Family Practice Residency program on campus which has about 28-30 residents each year
- Board of Directors consists of business people that live in Jefferson County and have a vested interest in the future of our community
- Our hospital is financially sound and continues to grow our assets to serve our patients through an ever changing healthcare world.
Pine Bluff is located about 40 miles south of our state capitol, Little Rock. Little Rock offers all of the amenities of a large city; airport, malls, fabulous dining, festivals, concert venue, zoo, many trails and parks for hiking, biking, boating, etc. The lifestyle of living in Little Rock and working in Pine Bluff is a trend that we have seen gain momentum within our Medical Staff. White Hall, AR is a neighboring community approximately 12 minutes from the hospital that offers a friendly, small-town feel with great schools.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant Apply Here Click to See Phone