Infectious Disease opening in , Montana.
One of the largest hospitals in the state of Montana has a position available for an Infectious Disease physician with its hospital-employed practice in Great Falls, MT.
- Consultative practice only that includes both inpatient and outpatient clinic + telemedicine
- Collaborative and collegial team of physicians and administrative support staff
- Flexible schedule
- Vast pathology referrals
- Teaching opportunities with 3rd and 4th-year medical students
Compensation & Benefits
- Robust salary plus wRVU bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- 8 weeks PTO/CME with $5K expenses
- 403b and 457b retirement with 5% employer match
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package to include health, life, dental, vision, and more
- Visa sponsorship available
Great Falls, MT has a local population of 60,000 population, with a regional draw of over 275,000. It is only 90 miles to Helena, 166 miles to Missoula, and 218 miles to Billings. Experience very mild winters, and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. This Montana town is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools. The cost of living index is only 84% (with the national average being 100%). The quality of life is unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. The Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Cultural activities include the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, a respected local symphony, and the Charlie Russell Museum. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting. International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Chicago, and more.