Internal Medicine opening in Bristol, Connecticut. Internal Medicine Opportunity - Bristol, CT (Safe, Family Friendly Community, Excellent Public and Private School, Your Adventure Starts Here)
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group is seeking compassionate, mission-focused, Internal Medicine physicians to join our expanding network of community based practices to serve our adult primary care population. Be part of a collegial and collaborative team of multi-disciplinary providers who are dedicated to Bristol Hospital's goal of being one of the best community hospital's in Connecticut and all share the same goal of providing quality care to patients in our communities.
Our Primary Care Network is a NCQA Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home
No in-patient responsibilities; out-patient care only
5-day work week with shared call coverage
Competitive salary with incentives
Generous amount of paid time off
Comprehensive array of health benefits
Retirement savings plan
Employer paid malpractice coverage
J1 and H1b Visa sponsorship
• Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
• Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
• Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
• Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
• All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
• Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
• Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
• Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply