Internal Medicine opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
If you love The Great Outdoors, this may be the place for you. Join this expanding Internal Medicine service in gorgeous Montana.
Why Join Us?
- Internal Medicine providers work four days a week for three weeks a month and cover the clinic/low-volume ER for one week a month
- Salary potential is ABOVE 75th percentile in the nation and comes with relocation, sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment
- Outstanding benefits with insurance, retirement plans, and more
- Offering Resident Stipend for providers still in training
- Excellent work/life balance with seven weeks of PTO and an additional two weeks off for CME
About Glasgow, Montana
Glasgow sits on two rivers and is just 15 miles from a large lake. It is known as an excellent area for fishing, hunting, hiking, and camping and appeals to those with a love of the great outdoors. The Glasgow area is full of scenic rolling plains and open farmland. Many roads lead to Fort Peck Lake through the Charles M. Russell National Wildlife Refuge. Bugling elk, herds of mule deer, red fox, and coyotes call this place home.