Internal Medicine opening in , Massachusetts.
A non-profit multicultural community health center south of Boston is looking for an Internal Medicine Physician with an interest in Transgender care.
- Federally qualified health center with 30-year history serving low income, diverse, medically underserved patients
- Located in a modern five-story medical building with 89,000 sq. ft and a site pharmacy
- We provide care to over 160,000 patients
- Our services include primary, preventive, and urgent health, dental, vision, mental health, and specialty services
- On-site interpreters in Cape Verdean Creole, Haitian Creole, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and East Asian languages
- As part of our patient care model, we educate patients about preventive healthcare, from disease transmission to substance abuse and nutrition
- NextGen EMR
- Total outpatient primary care
- The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in transgender care
- Manageable daily patient census of 18-20
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
- Located less than 30 minutes from Boston and 45 minutes to Providence
- Less than one hour to scenic Cape Cod with top-rated beaches, parks, and trails
- The culturally diverse community in Plymouth County with a population of approximately 100,000 people