Role: Internal Sales Negotiator - Sales Advisor
Sector: Timber Merchants - Builders Merchants - Construction Sales
Package: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
With a network of branches across the North-West, our client supplies a range of timber and construction materials to the construction sector, and is a well-established, household name within the industry.
Due to exponential growth within the business, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Internal Sales Negotiator / Sales Advisor to join their busy sales office at one of the growing modernised branches based in Radcliffe.
- Do you come with a construction sales background?
- Do you currently work within a builders' merchants and are looking for a new challenge?
- Do you currently work on the trade counter and are looking to take the next step of your builders' merchants' career?
- Have you previously been involved in construction and have a comprehensive product knowledge?
Key Attributes for an Internal Sales role:
- Previous experience within an Internal Sales / Sales Negotiator / Trade Counter role within the construction supply or building materials sector
- Customer focused
- Good communication and negotiation
- Results driven
- Team player
- Detail conscious
- Business focused
Key Responsibilities for an Internal Sales role:
- To follow up and file quotations issued to check competitiveness and to secure sales
- To provide feedback on pricing levels to Managers
- To maintain content and accuracy of sales daybook
- To assist with project tracking of potential business
- To answer all internal sales enquiries, advising product availability, delivery dates, transport schedules and product lead-times promptly and accurately
- To proactively call targeted accounts as requested by Management
- To respond to telephone sales enquiries, pricing in accordance with current guidelines, to maximize their profitable conversion to orders
- To receive, examine, and link confirmation orders, advising any amendments necessary to originals
- To assist with periodic stock takes where required.
- Customer service experience
- IT proficient (MS office)
- Strong sales experience
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skill set, please apply to this job advert and the company hiring manager will be in touch.
Alternatively, call Liam on 0 for further information.
Key words and Phrases; internal sales, sales negotiator, sales executive, sales coordinator, sales co-ordinator, account manager, sales office, sales supervisor, telesales, senior sales