Internal Medicine opening in , California.
This Healthcare system in Bakersfield, California is always looking for talented Physicians to add to their team. They are currently recruiting for an Internal Medicine physician.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Looking for 4 positions + 1 position for a Whole Person Care Position
- Academic & non-academic positions available
- Monday-Friday; 8:00 AM-5:00 PM or alternative shifts may be available, i.e. 4-10s or 3-12s
- After-hours, nights & weekends are available for additional compensation
- Whole Person Care Position
- Experienced Physician
- Working with the complex patients
- Over 3,000 Trauma activation's annual, second in the State to LA County
- Academic Appointment with UCLA
- Full-time, Employed positions
- Loan Forgiveness opportunities
- Competitive Salary, based on MGMA National Data, with additional compensation for additional shifts/hours
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Starting bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Vacation, sick, Holiday, CME time, CME reimbursement
- Health Benefits and a Defined Contribution Plan
- Voluntary Benefits include, 457B Plan, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, etc.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- Tertiary Center
- Master Affiliation with UCLA
- Four Residency Programs & two Fellowship Programs
About Bakersfield, California
Bakersfield is a city in California with a population of 377,917. Bakersfield is in Kern County. Living in Bakersfield offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Bakersfield, there are a lot of parks. Many families and young professionals live in Bakersfield and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Bakersfield are above average.