Cardiology-Interventional opening in , Illinois.
Decatur Memorial Hospital in Southern Illinois have an Interventional Cardiology opportunity with a structural component that would suit a dynamic, energetic Cardiologist. Join an established practice that is heavily weighted toward interventional with more procedural involvement plus added opportunities in Peripheral.
- Over 50% Interventional Cardiology scope, less general cardiology
- 250-300 PCIs a year with more opportunity for growth
- Guaranteed time for structural procedures
- Only 1-2 STEMIs after hours per month
- Amazing, supportive Medical Director
Compensation and Benefit Highlights
- $650,000 Base Salary
- $75,000 Sign-on
- Student Loan Repayment Opportunity
- 33-days PTO + Holidays
Decatur is a city in central Illinois with a population of over 70,000. Beginning in 2017, the neighborhood has started going through revitalization efforts to make this an ideal home for younger and older families alike! The town boasts of a newly renovated downtown and well has a variety of historic sites including the first Illinois home of Abraham Lincoln. Decatur sits halfway between Chicago and St. Louis and has easy access to Springfield, IL, Indianapolis, and Peoria.
For more details, contact:
(404) Click Here to Apply ID#: KI-7