The Bürkle Baugruppe is a family-run, medium-sized company in the construction industry with headquarters in southern Germany for over 95 years. We employ approximately 300 people at our various locations.
In precast construction, we are one of the leading companies in Baden-Württemberg. In addition, we are successfully active in the divisions of shell construction and turnkey construction as well as in structural engineering and as a property developer.
To strengthen our IT team, we are looking for a with immediate effect
IT Application Support Manager (m/f/d)
Active support of data management between ERP and subsystems and taking over sub-projects in the ERP environment are part of your tasks, as well as assisting the IT team with support requests or project implementations.
- Support and further development of our ERP / data warehouse systems
- Software development .NET/C#, reports editing
- Quality assurance measures as well as preparation of documentation.
- Support and training of the departments regarding the application and optimization of processes
- 1st and 2nd level support in conjunction with our ticket system.
- Cooperation with external service providers
- You have a recently successfully completed IT vocational training, e.g. IT specialist or information technology clerk.
- First professional experience in commercial IT processes.
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness for new things and fascination for new technologies
- Good knowledge in the field of databases and SQL scripting
- You are on fire to solve complex technical problems, troubleshoot, develop and implement solutions
- Conscientious and careful work are natural for you
- MS Office routine
- Team-oriented and motivated work
- Good knowledge of German and English
- A challenging versatile activity in the team, with room for initiative.
- Performance-related and appropriate payment
- A very good working atmosphere in a grown owner-managed company
- Individual training opportunities
- JobRad as well as subsidies for fitness programs
- Company pension plan
Does this position and the associated tasks for you a challenge, then we look forward to your written application, indicating the possible start date and your salary expectations.
Fellbacher Str. 68
For initial questions, please contact us at .