Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , Illinois.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting an ACGME accredited program in the Champaign-Urbana, IL metro with the recruitment of an experienced Program Director. This board-certified Psychiatrist will lead an established Psychiatry Residency program in Central Illinois.
- Schedule: 50% administrative & 50% clinical
- 4 residents per class year with plans to expand each cohort in the coming years
- Dedicated time for administrative, educational, strategic, research initiatives and oversight of the program
- The program is hospital-based and provides training at 3 hospitals and affiliated clinics
- The institution has 5 high-quality, fully accredited residency training programs
This full-time, permanent, and employed position is perfect for someone who enjoys academics and is interested in leading a growing program that has been ACGME accredited since 2016. Offering a regionally respected salary with exceptional benefits.
Ideal Candidate Requirements?
- Board-certified in Psychiatry
- Minimum of 3-5 years faculty teaching experience in a Psychiatry Residency
- Minimum of 3-5 years academic leadership experience serving in assistant/associate or program director role
- Recent scholarly activity such as peer-reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publications or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees and/or educational organizations
Champaign-Urbana Metro Area: Champaign is a town of over 87,000 people, but it?s in Champaign County, which is home to over 200,000 residents and is one of the best places to live in Illinois! Living here offers residents the feeling of an urban and suburban mix. Urbana was ranked by Click Here to Apply as 2021?s 38th/637 ?Best Places for Young Professionals in Illinois.? This metro area has a lot to offer as it?s a concentration of intellectually curious people; its incredible diversity; its warm, Midwestern charm; gorgeous sunsets over the prairie; a reasonable cost of living; little traffic; and lots of outdoor fun with many amazing green spaces and parks. They have major college sports, a world-renowned performing arts center (Krannert Center for the Performing Arts), they were named the Midwest?s Best Food Town in 2017, and they?re one of the most bike-friendly communities in the Midwest. The Champaign-Urbana Metro Area is a wonderful, family-friendly place to live and raise kids. It's home to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is only 120 miles from Indianapolis and 140 miles from Chicago.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV and our dedicated psychiatry recruiter will give you a call.