PAPE' MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION - MERRILL, OR
LEAD SHOP MECHANIC:
Are you a leader that enjoys challenges? Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your career? Pape' Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a Lead Shop Mechanic to lead and oversee their service team in Merrill, OR.
At Pape', you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As our Lead Shop Mechanic, you will lead the service shop and ensure that all service work is completed in a safe, accurate, and timely manner. As the lead, you will also work on Ag & Turf and Hay equipment as needed and serve as the primary contact when repair challenges arise. Every day, picture yourself supporting and mentoring a team of shop mechanic's, working in a shop that has all the equipment and resources you need to perform top-notch work, and knowing that customers can count on you and your crew to get the job done right.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 or more years of experience in a Lead role preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience working on Ag & Turf and Hay equipment, preferably John Deere equipment.
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Starting Compensation: $27+/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including - 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement - Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation - Pape' is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment - We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact - Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training - You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)