Job Title: Learning Support AssistantSalary/ Rate: £75-£85 per dayLocation: SalfordSector / Industry: Education
Do you have experience working with pupils with SENd within a Secondary School setting or with young people in an external setting?
Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility and an opportunity to gain more experience?
Then MILK Education can help!
We are working with a large Secondary School in the Salford area who have an immediate requirement for an LSA to work on a 1:1 and group basis with pupils that have additional needs.. You will assist the pupils throughout the school day to various lessons, supporting woth academic development and providing social/emotional support. We are looking for people with experience in a school, or even working with young people away from school and hold transferrable skills that are relevant to working with young people.
- Have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or similar role in an external setting
- Have previous experience working with pupils with SEND or SEMH and challenging behaviour
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Principal Consultant,