ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
NEW INCREASED WAGE SCALE,Sign on bonus up to $5,000, Daily Pay, and more!
The LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
• This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
• Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
• Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
• Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
• Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Location
440 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Libertyville, IllinoisEducational Requirements
Currently licensed as LPN in state.Position Requirements
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
NEW INCREASED WAGE SCALE!
Sign on bonus up to $5,000, wage range starting at $31.00 per hour, Daily Pay, no mandation to stay over for shift coverage, tuition reimbursement for RN and BSN programs, student loan repayment assistance up to $100 per hour, referral bonus of $5,000 for FT Nurses and Aides and $2,500 for PT Nurses and Aides, employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, pet insurance ,paid time off and more!
Walk in interviews welcome