Family Practice-Without OB opening in Missoula, Montana.
Community Medical Center is recruiting an additional BC/BE Family Medicine physician for hospital-employed opportunities based in Missoula, MT!
- Outpatient only with shared practice call (phone only)
- All ages seen, no OB
- Enjoy mountain views from your office, great schedule, and very supportive clinic team
- Welcoming community, administration and providers
- Clinic hours 8-5pm, no weekends
- We are one of only three facilities in the state offering high-risk OB care and neonatal intensive care
- Serving as a referral center, receiving mothers and infants throughout western Montana and Idaho
- Maternal and neonatal emergency transport services are available
- We are the only hospital in western Montana that has a separate Pediatric ICU for children
- Our Rehabilitation Center is the largest, most comprehensive and longest-standing program of its kind in the state of Montana. It is noted for its brain and spinal cord injury, as well as stroke and orthopedic rehab programs. It includes a transitional day treatment program for brain injury survivors
- Almost 5,000 inpatients are admitted to CMC every year and over 151,000 outpatient services are provided annually, with more than 100,000 visits made to our physicians.
- Missoula is a thriving community of 90k, nestled in the Rocky Mountains of western Montana between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks
- Breathtaking mountains, the sparkling Bitterroot River, charming historic downtown, hiking and biking trails for all ages and experience levels, fishing, wildlife and amazing local cuisine and microbrews
- Serving as the region's major medical and retail center, with a cultural diversity unique to a city of its size, as well as unlimited outdoor recreation for every season
- Home to The University of Montana and the focal point of five valleys, and major north-south and east-west highways pass through
- Missoula International Airport is served by daily flights on several national airlines