Marketing Assistant - Eastleigh - £25,000 - £26,000 - Hybrid role working from home 2 days a week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant who is looking for their next challenge, and interested in working in the not for profit sector. Our client has just celebrated 60 successful years of supporting its members within the sports and beauty industry.
This is a crucial role within the business, and because it is a small company you will need to have a muck in attitude and a flexible approach to your work. In return, you will get to work with a great team, where wellbeing is at the heart of everything they do.
The role of the Marketing Assistant is to support the Marketing Manager with the implementation of the marketing strategy, tactical campaigns, ad-hoc projects, marketing activities, graphic design, e-newsletters, trade events, local group administration and a key focus on increasing membership and student membership through a range of sales tactics and initiatives.
Marketing Assistant duties include:
- Create marketing strategies and content for marketing activities and events
- To effectively promote membership to colleges, universities, private training providers and other stakeholder groups through various marketing strategies.
- To administer and develop a national network of Local Groups.
- Maintain a bank of key stakeholder contacts on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- To write and design marketing and membership collateral (on- and off-line) in accordance with the marketing plan.
- To develop the online shop to increase revenue
- Help to organise and attend events and trade exhibitions.
Skills and experience required
- Degree level (degree in business / marketing preferred)
- Design packages including InDesign
- Experience in a previous marketing role
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.