Maternal-Fetal Medicine opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
A not-for-profit health system in Lancaster, PA is adding another MFM physician.
- Typically, hours are Monday - Friday 8:00a.m - 4:30 p.m. (no evenings or weekends).
- 1:3 call rotation (weekdays/weekends, rotate holidays), NPs don?t participate in the hospital care at this point its only the physicians, No deliveries, consult service only, rarely have to come in overnight, volumes vary from say 0-3 patients on service to anywhere from 5-7 patients.
- 3 Physicians (experienced) and 3 NPs, support staff to include RNs, genetic counselors, 9 certified ultrasound technologists.
- The group has an affiliation with PENN, which is an important highlight.
- The main responsibilities are the diagnosis, treatment, and counseling, including genetic counseling for patients with high-risk pregnancies.
- The providers have the opportunities to participate in perinatology education and teaching programs.
- Lancaster is in south-central Pennsylvania and is home to just under 60,000 people.
- Explore Lancaster County, PA, and find the oldest Amish communities in the country.
- There is plenty to do in Pennsylvania Dutch Country: create priceless memories of the expected (farmlands, family-style feasts, and the Amish) and unexpected (city life, exquisite cuisine, and contemporary art).
- Lancaster boasts wide-open spaces and is a peaceful change of pace for visitors needing a tranquil getaway.
- Only 50 minutes from Harrisburg and 1 hour 30 minutes from Philadelphia and Baltimore.