Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Odessa, Texas. Job Description & Requirements
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician in Texas
A reputable hospital that has been providing quality patient care for more than 70 years is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded physician who is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and in maternal-fetal medicine. This position includes medical directorship of the NICU and the ability to further develop an existing practice.
- Primarily consult-based practice
- $640,000+ income potential in Year 1
- Full support staff in place
- Collaborate with hospital leadership to grow and develop the program
- Opportunity to work with OB/GYN residents
Community Information-NO STATE INCOME TAX in Texas!
Located in a booming West Texas town with tremendous wealth, this friendly community is filled with genuine individuals who bring the concept of Southern hospitality to life. Residents enjoy a remarkable quality of life and have access to all that they need and more.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- A low cost of living in a thriving economy
- Great local schools as well as nearby four-year universities, collegiate sports programs, and medical residency programs
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and fishing
- Take weekend trips to Big Bend National Park in Southwest Texas or nearby New Mexico for skiing and sand dune surfing
- Convenient access to an international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md