Hematology/Oncology opening in , New York.
A physician-owned and led multi-specialty group is adding a Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to their team in Poughkeepsie, NY. You will be joining a group that provides the highest standard of comprehensive medical care in a patient-centered, compassionate environment.
- Built-in patient base with high volume practice
- Joining an office with 2 board certified Hem/Onc
- On-site infusion, lab, and imaging
- MDs take their own outpatient calls during the week.
- Weekend call 1:3
- Fully supported by a team of clinical & non-clinical staff as well as APCs
- Productivity based compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance with Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan, Malpractice insurance, Corporate Discount Program, and more
Poughkeepsie, NY - Southeastern New York
- Westchester County has a population of more than 1 million
- It is the seventh most populous county in New York
- Poughkeepsie is 1-hour from White Plains and 1.5 hours from Albany, NY
- It is less than 2 hours from Hartford, CT