We are proud to be working exclusively with our highly successful client who are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a remote position, so candidates based anywhere in the UK are encouraged to apply.
Our client has offices throughout the UK (Southeast, Midlands & Scotland), and there will be some travel to customer sites throughout the UK.
This is a key role, and you will lead on delivering technical solutions to meet internal and customer requirements, whilst providing business innovation by exploring new technical solutions.
You will also provide some technical support to the commercial team by providing pre-sales technical assistance.
You will also maintain business critical network solutions and provide third line service desk support. Working alongside the Head of Solutions to help develop then company's reach, business objectives, and growth strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful tech services business who have built a reputation for excellent throughout the UK.
- Create and support IT systems integration processes to meet the business need.
- Create regular evaluations of the system network and collaborate with project teams to improve designs.
- Evaluate any project constraints and devising alternatives to reduce risk, whilst performing process re-engineering.
- Keep stakeholders updated about the status of project development and budget.
- Analyse and find any impacts that the technical changes may affect client needs/expectations.
- Perform continuous research on emerging technologies to stay updated with the best alternatives and to improve the existing architecture.
- Analyse current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve.
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates.
- Provide detailed specs for proposed solutions.
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution.
- CCNA, CCNP, RCWA, RCWNA, CWNA level certification is highly desirable.
- Demonstratable experience in wired and wireless technologies to this level.
- Confident in meeting with customers to discuss technical solutions.
- Strong ability to support / lead technical workshops with client stakeholders to create and deliver design documentation and commercial solutions.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is between 45 - 53k depending on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package including: Remote & flexible working, 25 days a year holiday plus bank with the option to buy an additional 10, Enhanced Company Pension Scheme, Enhanced Maternity Leave, Enhanced Paternity Leave, 5 Paid Charity Days, Health & Dental Care option, Perk box employee benefit scheme, Staff away days, Death in service, Paid extended parental leave, paid bereavement leave for those you love, not just direct family, and free independent Financial and Legal advice.