Neurology opening in , Connecticut.
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced neurologist. Part of a comprehensive neurosciences program that spans our larger 7 hospital system and includes Neurosurgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, and rehabilitation. Join a growing practice with telestroke coverage outsourced during non-business hours, collegial colleagues, a strong IM hospitalist, and critical care group that serves as the primary care team for hospitalized patients with the NeuroHospitalist serving in a consultative role.
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Employed position
- Ability to participate in teaching, research, and clinical trials for those with interest
- Must be well-trained, board-certified/eligible neurologist to join a highly capable team of established and respected neurologists
- Subspecialty training is desired but not a prerequisite
- 366 bed
- Level II Trauma Center with approximately 50,000 ED visits per year
- 900+ physicians and advanced practice providers
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Base salary plus incentives
- Allowances for CMEs and dues expenses
- Relocation stipend.
The hospital is just minutes from hiking, biking, and swimming; sailing, or just walking along the beach in addition to a variety of cultural attractions, theaters, and restaurants. The area offers highly rated public and private school options. New York City is easily accessible by car or train.