Neurology opening in Amarillo, Texas. Neurohospitalist Opportunity - Amarillo, TX (Explore The Great Outdoors - Short Drive to NM, CO, OK) BSA Hospitalist Group BSA Hospitalist Group, a team of 31 physicians and 8 advanced practitioners, is looking for a NeuroHospitalist to join the team. Our group of BC/BE physicians have extensive practice experience, excellent teamwork and a highly collaborative approach in serving the patients and providers throughout the Texas Panhandle and the Tri-State region. BSA Hospital, is a 445-bed acute care hospital with extensive service lines. The schedule is 7 days on/ 7 days off. We offer a competitive salary, Quality and Productivity bonus opportunity. A full and comprehensive benefit package
About BSA Health System:
- BSA is an extensive hospital system in Amarillo, Texas providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tristate area. BSA is acclaimed for its superior quality and customer service.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association: Stroke Honor Roll Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- BSA is the fourth largest employer in Amarillo, with a medical staff of more than 450 physicians and about 3,000 employees. BSA fosters an environment that allows employees to provide superior patient care in alignment with our mission.
- Recognized by Watson Health as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, & 2019)
- Has been recognized as Modern Healthcare s Best Employer
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars for patient experience
- Preferred health system in the market
- Competitive salary compensation
- Quality and Productivity bonus
- Full Benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Signing Bonus
- CME allowance
- The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 268,000 residents and is situated within Potter and Randall counties. With an altitude of 3,672, and low humidity the area experiences more than 270 sunny days annually.
- Catchment area of 500,000 people
- Major industries in Amarillo include farm & ranch, education, banking, defense and medical services. Amarillo s economy is thriving with an unemployment rate beating both the State and National average. Amarillo s cost of living remains one of the lowest in the country.
- American, United and Southwest Airlines serve Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport has more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
- The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy AA professional baseball and cultural amenities ranging from the Lone Star Ballet, Amarillo Symphony and Amarillo Little Theater. Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center.
- Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation s second largest canyon. Palo Duro opens up from a flat plain to an 800-foot deep canyon covering more than 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year round.
- Easy half day drive to the Rocky Mountains!
- U.S. Route 66 Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques
- No state income tax
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply