Neurology opening in , Georgia.
A comprehensive Musculoskeletal Team that consists of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Interventional Pain Management, Chiropractic Medicine, and Physical Therapy. The group is seeking a Neurologist due to community growth and demand. Join a c ollaborative practice atmosphere in a cutting-edge office with technology and state-of-the-art facilities. Physicians have access to a large primary care referral base.
- No ER Call, No Stroke Call
- Outpatient After-Hours Phone Calls Only
- Sub-specialty Interests welcome
- Office-based EEG, Ambulatory EEG, 2 EMG/NCS Machines, EMG Chemo Denervation Equipment
- Opportunity to read CT and MRI
- Partnership Track
- Generous Compensation with a full benefits package
About Northwest Georgia
- 1 hour to Metro Atlanta and 1 hour to Chattanooga Tennessee
- 75 minutes northwest of Downtown Atlanta
- Designated as a Top 100 place to live by Forbes Magazine
The communities of Northwest Georgia boast a unique blend of hometown charm and international sophistication. NWGA is home to Smithsonian-affiliated museums, top-flight resorts, advanced sports facilities and renowned cycling trails, recreational lakes, and much more. Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, this town offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education, and numerous recreational choices.