Neurology opening in Salina, Kansas. Neurology Opportunity - Salina, KS
Due to growing market demands and patient volume, Salina Regional Health Center, in Salina, KS, is now seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our team.
- Join a team of two established providers
- Practice general neurology; including inpatient and outpatient
- Ability to focus on specialty areas such as EEG, EMG, stroke, movement disorders or sleep if desired
- Large referral base as SRHC employs 22 family medicine physicians in four communities
- Expand your practice with outreach opportunities and telemedicine
- TEACH! Work with students from KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed, open ICU, with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 80 physicians and 50 APP s
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Loan repayment
- Sign on bonus
- Stipend for residents & fellows as they complete their last two years of training
- Production, patient quality and satisfaction bonuses
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance & time off
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Retirement plus match
About Salina, KS
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply