Hospitalist opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a nonprofit hospital in Huron, South Dakota with the recruitment of a BC/BE Hospitalist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position.
- Joining a 25-bed critical access hospital
- The need is for an Inpatient Hospitalist
- Flexible Scheduling
The hospital offers an excellent recruitment package with full benefits including:
- Base salary with wRVU bonuses
- $75,000 sign-on bonus
- $60,000 student loan repayment
- $2,500 monthly stipend during residency
- $50,000 housing assistance available - advance for a down payment on your new home
- Relocation, health/dental/vision insurance, tail coverage, and more
You?ll enjoy working for a nonprofit, private corporation that reinvests its profits directly back into the hospital. This enables them to add new equipment, expand programs, and grow the medical center. These continual advancements allow them to provide modern service throughout the region.
Huron, South Dakota. Centrally located in eastern South Dakota and nestled along the James River, Huron is a community of roughly 13,600 residents. Huron is known for its outstanding school system (both public and private) which makes it the perfect place to raise a family. It boasts an array of services, entertainment, and recreational opportunities including beautiful parks, golf courses, walking trails, riverside fishing, paddle boating, miniature golf, swimming, an events center, arena, and it?s also home to the South Dakota State Fair. No state income tax in South Dakota.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.