Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , North Carolina.
A private, community-based, and award-winning healthcare network located in Central North Carolina has room for two Physician Assistants to join their Neurosurgery team. In collaboration with the UNC Department of Neurosurgery, this team offers surgical treatments and manages non-operative neurological disorders.
- Very generous salary based on experience
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans- 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- CME allowance, reimbursement for DEA, and licensure
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Fitness center discount and childcare resources
- 501(c)(3) status provides eligibility for Fed Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Join a full-service neurosurgical program in collaboration with UNC Department of Neurosurgery
- Responsibilities include surgical first assist, inpatient rounding, and clinic consults
- Monday through Friday schedule + shared call
- Join a private, not-for-profit health care network serving 15 counties in mid-Carolinas
- Recipient of numerous awards such as Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award, an 'A' in The Leapfrog Groups Spring 2021 hospital safety grades, included on Newsweek's list of World's Best Hospitals 2021, and many more!
- PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and have NCCPA Certification
- Experience is preferred but will consider a physician assistant with surgical experience in a different field or a new graduate with a strong surgical background during clinical and the desire to work in neurosurgery
Located in South-Central North Carolina this peaceful community is nestled among the area's whispering pines and offers beautiful golf courses, fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. Apply today to find out more!