Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. OB/GYN Opportunity - St. Cloud, MN Accepts J1 Visa Candidates
Join our innovative, progressive practice that bases its decisions on the best care for patients.
Our OB/GYN physicians are experienced in care for well women, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Medicine and treating diseases unique to women.
- BE/BC OB/GYN to join a team of 13 clinic physicians, 8 APPs in clinic and hospital, 8 Laborists, and 5 Laborist Midwives.
Hospital has Laborist program
- Full-time = 4 days per week
- Busy practice with 3,000 births per year
- Range of care including: Normal and high-risk obstetrics, Routine women s care, Gynecologic surgery, Reproductive medicine program
- Teaching opportunities available for FM residents and medical students
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- EMR is EPIC
About the Women & Newborn Health Center:
- Birthing center with spacious suites, large private bathrooms and air-jetted tubs.
- Center contains a 6-bed private room OB triage unit, 12 labor/delivery/recovery (LDR) beds, 6 antepartum (high-risk) beds, 26 postpartum (mother/baby) beds, 2 operating rooms and 1 procedure room
- Provides care for low- and high-risk births
- 24/7 in-house obstetrician and perinatal support
- Care coordination for complex cases
About the Center for Advanced Maternal, Fetal & Newborn Care:
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Level II and III)
- New 30-bed unit with all private rooms and the latest technology in a highly specialized, yet intimate environment
- 24/7 in-house coverage by neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, specialized nurses and respiratory therapists
- RN case management team
- Clinic location at St. Cloud Hospital with 4 ultrasound rooms, 1 portable ultrasound and telemedicine capabilities
- In-patient and out-patient Perinatologist consultation and management
- Level II ultrasound, genetic counseling, amniocentesis testing and nuchal translucency screening
CentraCare is committed to the patients and families we serve in the communities we call home throughout Central, West Central and Southwestern Minnesota. We listen then serve, we guide and heal because health means everything.
• Has grown to be one of the largest health systems in Minnesota CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
• Leading provider of rural health in the state
• Recent investment in system-wide employee culture
• Innovative population health and wellness initiatives
• Collaborative physician and administration leadership model
• Access to more than 40 medical and surgical specialties
• Work for an organization that offers nationally recognized care.
• Access to a regional referral center of 489 beds and Level II trauma center St. Cloud, Minnesota
• Highly skilled, specialized support staff and nursing Magnet designated since 2004
• Offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, from primary care to specialty care
• Single hospital community
• Home to the busiest helipad in the state of Minnesota
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. Enjoy easy access to Minneapolis/St. Paul but live in a low stress and relaxing community.
- 60 minutes from Minneapolis
- Mini-metro area in the heart of lake country
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent education options
- Family friendly
- Four colleges
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply