Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Summerville, South Carolina. An OB hospitalist opportunity is now available in beautiful Summerville, FL. The facility has well-equipped labor, delivery, and recovery suites. You will operate in a nicely paced Level I NICU. The hospital has in-house anesthesia coverage. Total hospital deliveries will average 60 a month. The incoming physician can expect 15 deliveries a month, but you will also have other patient encounters. The OB hospitalists also provide gynecology coverage. Work a minimum of 7, 24-hour shifts per month.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive hourly rate. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Summerville is a wonderful city just 25 minutes from Charleston. Just 30 minutes from the beach, Summerville is perfectly located for summer activities and fun evenings. It is a wonderful place to raise a family and grow your career with this excellent hospitalist opportunity. Contact Seth Fredericks below ASAP as this opportunity will not last long.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
Contact Seth Fredericks directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to Job .
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive hourly rate
- Full benefits package, malpractice insurance with tail, and CME allowance
- Work a minimum of 7, 24-hour shifts
- Can work more shifts and make more money
- Estimated deliveries for hospitalist is 15 monthly
- Flexible schedule
- In-house anesthesia and a busy NICU
- Live and work in beautiful South Carolina
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail