Are you looking for a career as a mechanical operator? This position might just be something for you! In this position as an Operator you are responsible for running a production line according to operating procedures. Our contractor is the leading company in the bio- pharmaceutical industry. You will work in a 3-shift system: 06:30 - 15:00, 14:30 - 23:00 and 22:30 - 07:00. You will be part of a multicultural team to produce, packaging and labeling of medication for the people with difficult to treat diseases. Do we have your attention? Good! Let's continue below.what we offer
who are you
- Salary between €2.400,- and €3.000,- per month.
- Year contract with in time permanent employment.
- Full-time job with 31% shift allowance.
- Gym and tennis court on the terrain for staff.
Our ideal candidate is a real team player. You are efficient, accurate and are a disciplined worker. Next to this we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
what will you do
- MBO 2/3 or secondary vocational education working and thinking level. Vapro A/B or similar is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience as an Operator in a production environment;
- Knowledge of GMP;
- You preferably have experience with SAP/MES.
As an Operator you will be responsible the following activities:
where will you work
- Running the production line;
- Quality control of the finished product: testing and taking samples;
- Keeping your machine and working environment clean;
- Having the logistics process under control;
- Working well with colleagues and maintaining good communication flows.
Our client is an international bio-pharmaceutical company that makes an active contribution to better care. Their product portfolio consists of the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney disease, hematology, bone disease and cardiovascular disease.job application
In Breda, pharmaceuticals are labeled, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and a growing number of countries in other parts of the world. They deliver high-quality medicines and are primarily aimed at patients with conditions for which there are no or few treatment options
Are you interested in this position as an Operator? Respond via the application button or send your CV to . We will contact you as soon as possible.
Would you like to have a technical job but you don't have experience yet? No problem! Via Randstad Boost Vakopleidingen there are lots of possibilities. You can ask me for more information.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.