Orthopedics opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Orthopedic Surgery - Total Joint Opportunity - Albuquerque, NM (New Mexico s Largest Metropolitan Center w/ Over 900,000 Population) Supports H1 Visa Candidates
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists including a robust hospitalist program.
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- Expected work schedule is Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with day administrative time, and block OR schedule.
- Routine group call coverage
- Current daily clinic volume is 20-30 patients per day.
- 3 Exam rooms per physician
- Clinical support structure: 3 RNs, 2 orthopedic cast techs, in-house X-ray, dedicated MA w/ additional support if needed.
- Substantial Mid-Level support.
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
What We re Seeking:
- Ability to perform general orthopedic procedures, total joints and revisions, adult reconstruction, and standard orthopedic trauma.
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees- including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third-largest art market in the U.S.
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply