Pediatrics opening in , New York.
A federally qualified, non-profit health center in Peekskill, New York is hiring a Board-Certified Pediatrician to join their team. Advance your career and make a difference in the lives of those in need at the largest community health network in New York State.
- Outpatient only pediatrics setting with a focus on community health
- Rotating phone call coverage
- Full-time, 35-hours/week with 8-hour shifts
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, with 1 later shift/week (until 7pm) & 1 Sat/month. Saturday is 9am-12pm/noon.
- Salary with a rich benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Time Off, Continuing Medical Education, and Malpractice Coverage
- Plus, a sign-on bonus, financial incentives, and potential federal loan forgiveness
- No visa support
About Peekskill, New York - Westchester County
- Peekskill is a small, charming city in the Hudson River Valley, just 50 miles north of New York City.
- It is in northwestern Westchester County, which has a population of over 1 million.
- Peekskill attracts a number of artists from nearby New York by building artist live/work studios and lofts and it is home to the Paramount Hudson Valley, a 1930 movie palace that is now a performing arts center. Hudson Valley's Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) is a registered nonprofit art and education organization with a 12000-acre exhibition space.
- Hardcore hikers often head to Cold Spring for their day hikes, but Peekskill has several easy-to-access trails at its Blue Mountain Reservation. Take a leisurely nature walk in Depew Park, or challenge yourself to a bit of a climb along the Ned?s Left Lung mountain bike trail.
- Excellent local restaurants that overlook the River include a restored 1940?s tavern and a craft brewery
- Peekskill is 23 miles from White Plains, NY, 34 miles from Greenwich, CT, and 43 miles from Manhattan, NY.