All-State Belting has been providing our customers with superior quality conveyor belt, accessories and installation services throughout North America.
Founded as a distributor of bulk rubber and conveyor components, All-State has expanded its capabilities to include rubber fabrication, field splice installation services, and custom rubber part manufacturing.
We are looking for a the right individual to become a part of our sales team in the general Eastern and Central North Carolina area. What we are looking for is a self-starter with a strong Industrial sales background with specific industry experience.
We offer full benefits including health, vision, dental, 401(k) all within the first day of the following month of hire.
- Base Salary plus performance bonus. Amount based upon experience.
- Generous benefits package includes car truck allowance/mileage reimbursement, phone package, vacation, holidays, health insurance, 401K, phone and an expense account.
- Self-starter with strong communication skills and desire to grow
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven sales track record of growth in industrial trade sales
- College degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of conveyor belt industry and/or distribution industry preferred
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn
- Valid drivers license is required
If you think you are the right fit for this position, please send over a cover letter and your resume and we'd be happy to review your qualifications for the position. Details of the position are below.
- Managing assigned territory as well maintaining sales and generating new business
- Developing long-term customer relationships
- Recommending products to customers, based on customers needs and interests
- Improving product sales opportunities
- Coordinates ongoing management of accounts with customer service and inside sales
- Working with distributors and manufacturers to develop and manage new markets and territories
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Carolina: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Industrial parts or equipment sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road