Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Odessa, Texas. Palliative Medicine Opportunity - Midland/Odessa, TX (West Texas, Family Friendly)
Full-time, Monday - Friday. We are seeking a BE/BC physician in Internal Medicine with palliative care experience OR in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine to help re-launch our Palliative Care inpatient program. This is an opportunity to build and expand a program with key foundational elements, support and resources ready to be put in place. Employment through Midland Health with competitive compensation and benefits. Can support J1 and H1 visa physcians.
- Residency / Fellow Stipends
- Competitive Base Salary with additional RVU rates
- Sign On / Start Bonus
- Retirement Savings Plan Employer Matching
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- The city of Midland, Texas, sits in the Permian Basin of west Texas the heart of the oil and gas industry, rich in history and Texas heritage.
- Midland and its close neighbor, Odessa, boast a combined population of over 300,000 with a patient service area of approximately 400,000.
- Midland International Airport is served by Southwest, American Eagle, and United Airlines with daily flights to Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Denver, and Phoenix.
- Our charm is in our people: friendly, family-oriented, and fun-loving. We have the arts, music, museums, festivals, national retail shopping, and the whole west Texas to explore.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant
Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply