Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater. My client is a successful, well-established accident repair centre in Stockton - On - Tees (VP2486).
Due to continued success, our client requires a hardworking Panel Beater.
If you have the right experience and right background, please apply to work at this successful, local, busy accident repair Bodyshop.
As an experienced Panel Beater who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, you ensure the customer receives the best level of customer service.
You must be able to do all aspects of panel beating from filler, pin pulling, MIG and TIG welding, and JIG work.
You should ideally have the following:
- Be an experienced Panel Beater with a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a Bodyshop /accident repair centre.
- Have your own tools.
- Work to an extremely high standard.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work on a variety of cars.
- Be able to do most aspects of panel beating.
- Have a valid driving license, max 6 points.
ATA/NVQ Level 3 qualification would be an advantage but not essential. Experience within the industry is required.
How to apply:
- Clicking on this advert to submit your CV
- Sending your CV to Kevin at Goldman & Fine
- Calling Ronnie at Goldman & Fine, quoting ref 2486
- Visiting the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you.
Goldman & Fine are Specialise in Automotive Recruitment and we have over 40 Years hands-on experience as well as recruiting. We will explain what the roles are with precise information.